Dianabol From SwessPharma.com SwessPharma was a steroids distributor in 1997, but later transitioned into legal performance enhancement products. At the time designer steroids were still considered dietary supplements and the use of prohormone based ingredients was becoming very popular. SwessPharma.com stopped all manufacturing and distribution in 2013. Ban on Dianabol Alternative The Designer Anabolic Steroid …
Banned Dianabol (“Dbol,” as it is most commonly known), or Methandrostenolone (the “granddaddy of anabolic steroids”), is illegal because of it chemical composition. Highly deleterious known side effects on the human body:
• Gynecomastia (male breast enlargement). Dianabol aromatizes testosterone, converting it into estrogen. Estrogen increases in the body. Male breast sensitivity can become so intense that surgery indicated to remove the mammary glands bilaterally from their pecs, in order to manage pain.
• Generalized organ stress (including heart and other vital organs). Excess water retention or bloat, another side effect of the lowered testosterone and increased estrogen levels.
• High blood pressure. Life-threatening for those who already with high blood pressure, causes high blood pressure in those not previously experiencing it.
• Inefficient cholesterol levels. Another of the common side effects, which can increase the “bad” cholesterol in your body.
• Hepatic (liver) dysfunction and/or failure. Result in permanent damage or death; Dianabol ,an oral anabolic steroid , more liver-toxic formulations on the market.
• Testosterone suppression. Suppresses testosterone to the degree that almost certainly a need for exogenous testosterone therapy warranted, based on the usual indicators.